If you have a customer or supplier account with Southby Productions, we may require personal information to manage your account or to provide you with access to our services.
Any such information will be used exclusively by Southby Productions, our employees, suppliers, agents and any applicable third-party service providers required to set up your service or needed to respond to your requests.Your Personal Data
As a customer or supplier, we may hold the following information about you in our database.
- Company/Trading name
- Various supplied addresses
- Relevant employee names (buyer/sales/accounts)
- Various supplied telephone numbers
- Various supplied email addresses
- Company registration number
- VAT registration number
- Payment Details (if applicable)
We use this information to facilitate trading with your company, in addition to general correspondence with your staff. Southby Productions will only use your data in communication with you and undertaking business with you or on your behalf. This information is kept securely in order to protect your information.Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your data.
- To ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you
- To have any data that is incorrect, corrected
- To object to the use of your data
- To have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format
- To have your data deleted in certain circumstances
- To lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information Commissioner
If you have any concerns, queries, or changes that need to be made regarding your personal data, you can do so by emailing email@example.com
General Enquiries, Sales & Order Processing
Any occasion where personal information is shared will only be used to provide the services or information you have requested from or provide us.
We understand that, from time to time, you will find it necessary to supply us with personal information relating to customers, suppliers and other organisations or entities e.g. contact details required to complete a collection or a delivery.
We undertake to use this information only in so far as it is required to deliver our services or by law. For the avoidance of doubt, this may include us sharing this information with organisations and individuals whom we have subcontracted to deliver that service, including but not limited to transport providers employed by us to make deliveries or collections.In all cases, we will take all reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that the information provided:
- Is used only for the purpose for which it has been supplied
- Is held securely and only for as long as is necessary for effective delivery of our service
- Will not be shared with any other person or organisation other than as outlined above
- Is accessible, retrievable, correctable and removable throughout the period that it is retained
Should a customer decide they'd like their details permanently deleted from our system, they can make a request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.orgLinks to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.